The programme consisted of activities that aimed to develop ambition and teach young people between the ages of 12 and 18 new skills.
Activities on the programme included:
1. Media Classes, photography, videography and editing skills
2. Money-Managing and Budgeting Workshops, with a guest speaker who discussed valuable assets, credit ratings and the importance of having a job to be able to attain those valuable assets.
3. DY Skills, mixing and production of beats
4. Commonwealth Games Sports Session, which was attended by a scout for West Bromwich Albion, who looked out for talented young people who may be offered places on sports courses at Sandwell College.
5. Movie, met the fantastic cast of the movie called "Tale of the Fatherless", which led to the discussion of knife crime and growing up without a father.
At the end of the activities, access to Mentors and safe spaces were granted to all of the young people who attended.
If you are interested in working with us, donate or sign your kid up for after-school club, book for a place on our activities or email us:
ARE WE REALLY FULFILLING OUR MISSION IN CREATING A PLACE FOR EVERY CHILD?
We are keen to hear from our customers. Please leave feedback on our testimonial form by clicking here or post about your experience with us in the comments section.
Many parents stated that the programme has helped their child become more confident, prone to less tantrums and overall they are much happier.